Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified childminder available in Turners Cross/Ballyphehane/Lough area

re... : Qualified childminder available in Turners Cross/Ballyphehane/Lough area           reply
06/01/2014 12:46 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Colette,
I´m not available unfortunately but if you let me know what days and hours you need I might know of someone I would recommend for you.
Happy new year

re... : Qualified childminder available in Turners Cross/Ballyphehane/Lough area           reply
14/01/2014 11:57 - Cork City Childminders
Hello
Just wondering if you could let me know if you were able to find out if other person was available for childminding?
Please let me know
Thanks

re : Qualified childminder available in Turners Cross/Ballyphehane/Lough area           reply
02/05/2013 08:34 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
Are you still available, I need someone for 2-3 afternoons a week including a pick up from Glasheen boys school - would you be interested ?
Thanks
Gina

re : Qualified childminder available in Turners Cross/Ballyphehane/Lough area           reply
11/04/2013 09:30 - Cork City Childminders
Hello,
I have two small children (2 and 4 years) and am looking for someone every Thursday and every second Friday from 08.30 to 18.30. My 4 year old attends Montessori from 09.00 to 12.00.
We live in Turners Cross. If you would be interested, perhaps we could discuss at your convenience?
Thank you,
Genevieve.

04/09/2013 21:47 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
I am just wondering are you still available. If so could you pm me your number.
Thanks

Qualified childminder available in Turners Cross/Ballyphehane/Lough area           reply
03/04/2013 07:17 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,

I am a qualified childminder with over 15 years of experience in minding children from 4 months to 14 years. I have done numerous childcare courses, hold a current First Aid certificate and am Garda vetted.

I can mind your child/children in my own home on a full time/part time basis. I also have a full clean driving license so am available to collect from local schools.

If you would like to PM me I can call you back with further details.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

19/07/2013 06:06 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
Are you still available. Please pm me.
Thanks

25/08/2013 11:56 - Cork City Childminders
Hi there,
Are you still available?
Thanks a mill

09/08/2013 19:17 - Cork City Childminders
Hi there,
Are you still available? Please PM me, if yes,
Many thanks,
Esther

13/09/2013 12:05 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
I´m new to Cork from Canada. We are in your specified area and we have an 18 month old son. What are your rates and availability? Thanks,
-Capella

04/09/2013 21:47 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
I am just wondering are you still available. If so could you pm me your number.
Thanks

21/06/2013 17:40 - Cork City Childminders
What is your rate to mind my 2 sons mon to fri from 9 to 4.45. Thanks

02/01/2014 10:40 - Cork City Childminders
Hello,
Just saw this old post re qualified childminder. I´m looking for childminder for around May.
Perhaps you might be available or know of someone who would be available then.
My daughter will be 6 months then.
Please let me know.
Colette

07/01/2014 08:11 - Cork City Childminders
Hello,
For the month of May it would be ad hoc, so that my daughter would get used of the person.
I will be returning to work in June, 5 days a week. Hours approx would be 7:45 to 5 Monday to Thursday and 7:45 to 3:30 on Friday.
Thanks for your assistance
Colette

discussion forum terms & conditions

;