Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified nanny available (Leixlip/Celbridge/Maynooth/Naas area)

re... : Qualified nanny available (Leixlip/Celbridge/Maynooth/Naas area)           reply
05/02/2016 11:20 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Maris, Thanks for your reply.
The position wouldn´t suit me, as I am looking for a job with more than 15 hours per week.
Irene

re : Qualified nanny available (Leixlip/Celbridge/Maynooth/Naas area)           reply
08/02/2016 22:50 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Irene,
Hi,
Would you be available on a fulltime basis to go to someone´s home? We live in Maynooth; our son is in preschool 9-12 Monday-Friday and our little girl is nearly 1 and will be in crèche 2 days/week starting in April. We are looking for someone to start immediately - hours are 7 - 4.45 Monday-Friday however perhaps something can be worked out if you aren´t available until March?
Thanks,
Siobhan
087 6177650

Qualified nanny available (Leixlip/Celbridge/Maynooth/Naas area)           reply
03/02/2016 23:55 - Kildare Childminders
I am a 33 year old qualified preschool teacher with experience in Montessori education. I have cared for children aged 4 months to 12 years, as a nanny for families and in Montessori creches.

Currently I am caring for a 23 month old girl in her own home. This position will end at the end of March, as the girl´s dad will start a new job and the girl will be attending a crèche.
(There may be some flexibility to start with a new job earlier)

My first aid training is up to date and I have Garda vetting. I have my own car and a full clean driver´s licence.

I am fluent in both the English and German languages. I also love animals and I like going for walks and to be outside as much as possible.

I would be happy to forward my CV and references.

Irene

re : Qualified nanny available (Leixlip/Celbridge/Maynooth/Naas area)           reply
05/02/2016 07:57 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Irene,
We are looking for reliable person to take care of our 6yo boy in the mornings, 6am- 9am, in our house. He starts school at 9:20am at Eoin Phoil.
Its a work every fortnight because I´m working shift work and will be able to drop him to school myself that week.
Are you interested in that, if yes we can arrange to meet you with my wife and talk things over
Thank you
Maris

discussion forum terms & conditions

;