-----------------------------------

re : RELIABLE, FUN, ENERGETIC CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE IN MALLOW           reply
09/12/2013 19:28 - Cork County Childminders

RELIABLE, FUN, ENERGETIC CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE IN MALLOW           reply
21/11/2013 09:40 - Cork County Childminders
Just a little update....

I am currently looking after a gorgeous 1 year old little girl in my own home. I would love to take on another little one as company for her. So if you´re looking for a childminder, or even just need a few hours to yourself from time to time, please feel free to get in touch.

Hi and thank you for taking the time to read my ad....

I am a fun loving, energetic person.... I have years of experience in looking after children of all ages and with varied needs. Childminding to me is not just a way to make a bit of extra cash.... It´s far more meaningful than that. Being entrusted with someone´s child/children is an amazing responsibilty and one that I take very seriously. I adore children, have done since I was only little myself. I can´t pinpoint one specific thing, because it´s a combination of their innocence, the way they look at the world, their openness, their crazy laughs... and well the list could go on for ever.
Children are amazing and as a mother of a 13 year old myself, I totally understand how rewarding our input into their lives can be.

Sorry, I seem to have gotten a little carried away with my introduction... :D

Just some basics, I´m 35... Living in Mallow. I have a full clean driving licence and my own car.

Please, if you have any questions or would like to get in contact, you can reach me at 086 3480231.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanx
Jacqui

PS ( I have 3 car seats for babies/children of different ages, a travel cot, a high chair and a selection of toys)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;