Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Recommending my fabulous au pair!!!!

re : Recommending my fabulous au pair!!!!           reply
04/06/2014 20:23 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
Im very interested in your post. I have never used an au pair previously and my time has now come. To find someone highly recommended would be fantastic. What date would Renata be available to start a new job? Please PM your contact number if she is still available. I would be interested in meeting her.
many thanks
Laura

05/06/2014 09:29 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi all!
Renata has found a new position so thank you all for your interest!!

20/05/2014 20:34 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
I am looking for an au pair or minder for July as mine can´t do this summer and I was wondering if your au pair would be interested in July to keep her going. I live in the clonsilla area. If she is interested I would like to meet to chat and discuss with you and her.
Many thanks
Bronagh

re... : Recommending my fabulous au pair!!!!           reply
21/05/2014 15:08 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Bronagh!!
Thanks a million but think shes looking for something a little more permanent so she´d have a job to come back to after Brazil-but thanks anyway!!
Aoife

Recommending my fabulous au pair!!!!           reply
17/05/2014 19:35 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi all!!!
Just posting about my fabulous au pair Renata that will be available from the start of July. I am taking a career break next year so unfortunately have to let her go which I am devastated about, so just thought I´d put this post up in case anyone was considering taking on an au pair. All I can say is this was my first experience with an au pair and I have to say it was completely positive...she is such a warm, friendly, kind person, so interested in the children, and is genuinely great to have in the house...she is completely independent, does her own thing, isn´t up annoying you or in your face. I wasnt sure before this experience how annoying it would be to have a stranger living in my house but I have to say you would barely know she was around. It is such an affordable form of childcare also, so I highly highly recommend it!! Also she is going home to Brazil for 2/3 weeks at the start of August and then will be back in Ireland for at least another year so at least you´d be guaranteed she wouldnt be just heading off home midyear. Anyway if you have any interest in meeting with me or Renata just get in touch so I can fill you in more!!!

06/06/2014 11:06 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi great feedback, can she drive
Monica

discussion forum terms & conditions

;