Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Regular babysitter wanted in Ashtown

re : Regular babysitter wanted in Ashtown           reply
20/05/2014 15:03 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hey my name is Samantha im interested in your ad for babysitter, i have my own transport and live in the ashtown area. You can contact me on 0879282478.

re... : Regular babysitter wanted in Ashtown           reply
20/05/2014 15:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
We´ve found our new babysitter - thanks for the interest for those of you who have responded
Aineog

re... : Regular babysitter wanted in Ashtown           reply
20/05/2014 15:40 - Dublin North Childminders
Thanks Samantha
We have found a new babysitter (I thought I had updated this advert yesterday but it must not have worked) but if there is any issue I will call you.
Anne

Regular babysitter wanted in Ashtown           reply
15/05/2014 18:56 - Dublin North Childminders

Hi,
We´re looking for a reliable, experienced babysitter for our two boys (3 & 1) in Ashtown. Our previous babysitter has "retired" from babysitting last year and since then we have not found anyone who is reliable and often available.

We go out on average once a month (but sometimes more often) and generally we´ll be gone from about 7 til 12pm/1am. We pay €10/hr and to date our babysitter has had her own transport home.

Our boys are easy to settle and are used to babysitters so generally do not get too anxious when we go out (except the usual brief tears by the little one when we leave).

We´d like to connect with an experienced babysitter who we can hopefully hire frequently and will get to know our boys and us.

If you´re interested, pm me with your experience and any references if you have them and well take it from there.

Thanks,
Anne

discussion forum terms & conditions

;