Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Required: Kind, energetic & fun Childminder to work full-time in Drogheda.

re : Required: Kind, energetic & fun Childminder to work full-time in Drogheda.           reply
12/08/2014 22:22 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
No longer available!

Required: Kind, energetic & fun Childminder to work full-time in Drogheda.           reply
25/07/2014 13:45 - Louth Childminders
A professional family who have two adorable, calm-natured twin boys are looking for a kind, energetic and fun Childminder to work full-time minding our twin boys who are currently aged 7 months from September/October onwards in our own home. We are located on the Dublin Road (near the Blackbull) in Drogheda.

Full-time position of 30 hours a week to be worked over 3/4 days.

Key Responsibilities:
Sole focus of your duties will be the care of our twin baby boys which includes:
- Managing the boys daily routine;
- Preparing meals set-out by parents as required throughout the day.
- Bringing the boys for walks, planning activities and adventures inside and out;
- Creating a fun, learning and stimulating environment through play
- Doing the boys laundry (occasionally)

No housework required.

Requirements for the Role:
- Looking for a person who is kind, patient and nurturing in their approach to childminding
- Outgoing, creative and fun as a person
- Previous experience minding children either in a home setting or creche.
- Garda Vetted
- Non-Smoker
- Full Driving Licence
- Excellent level of spoken and written english

Fetac Child Qualification, First-aid training and child nutritional training desired but not required.

Rates/Salary Negotiable.

Please apply with CV and references.

re : Required: Kind, energetic & fun Childminder to work full-time in Drogheda.           reply
12/08/2014 11:37 - Louth Childminders
Hello...have you had luck in finding a qualified childminder for your children? If not, please let me know and I will gladly pass on my qualifications! -Amy Mathews

12/08/2014 12:28 - Louth Childminders
Hello again. I have just been re-reading your post..and I believe that if you have not filled this position, I may be perfect for what your current needs are. Please feel free to call me: mobile 083 168 3648 ; home 01 832 3216. My husband, Malachy Mathews is a Lecturer of Architecture at DIT in Dublin, and we are purchasing the period home across the river from your home. I am from the US and have previously run a private childcare in my home for 4 years. I have a degree in Early Childhood Development (health, safety and nutrition was one of the many courses I have taken) and I am a Certified Nurses Assistant with the State of Indiana. I am very responsible...and Great with babies! Please give me a call...I would love to meet you and your family to see if we may be a perfect match! :) Amy Mathews (p.s. we love the Black Bull Inn!! haha)

28/07/2014 15:31 - Louth Childminders
Dear sir/madam
I am writing to you to express my interest for the childminding position advertised on SchoolDays.ie. I have recently completed a course in Early Childhood Care and Education FETAC Level 5 Major and work experience working in Cocoon and links Crèche. Please find enclosed my CV for you to review.
I have excellent time keeping and always try to preform to the best of my ability. I am flexible and reliable and work well as part of a team as well as on my own initiative.
I believe with my career experience to date, I have great skills and attributes which will be of great benefit to your need. Thank you for taking the time to read my CV and I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely
BIBY BOYEKA
BOYEKA BIBY NKOSO
3, Martello View, Balbriggan, Co Dublin
Telephone 0876437254, 016911891 Email address bibynkoso@yahoo.fr
Personal profile
• A sincere and genuine love of children;
• Ability and commitment to learn;
• Capacity to adapt to new situations and settings
• Work superbly on my own initiative;
• Flexible, honest, polite and friendly;
• Good communication and inter-personal skills;
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Positive approaches with children
Education and further training
January 2013 – October 2013: College of Progressive Education Fetac Level 5 Early Childcare and Education
• Communication
• Early Care & Education Practice
• Child Health and Well-Being
• Child Development
• Early Childhood Education & Play
• Children With Additional Needs
• School Age Childcare
Work Practice
2010: ECDL, Tramore, Co. Waterford
2008-2010: English, Fetac level 3 and 4, Tramore, Co. Waterford
1998: living Certificate in accounting and commercial studies, Kinshasa, DR. Congo
Other Training
August 2013: Occupation First Aid Certificate
April 2013: in Manual Handling Certificate
2011: DIY and independent Living Training, Tramore, Co. Waterford
Career history
April 2013 – July 2013: Cocoon Childcare, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin. Work experience
July 2013 – October 2013: Links Childcare, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin. Work experience
September 2008- Mai 2009: Heaton store, Waterford. Cleaning Operative
2003-2008: Housewife
1999-2002: Primary School Diema, Kinshasa, Congo. Position: Secretary.
Languages
Native French, English
Interest
Cooking, Housework, Voluntary work
BOYEKA NKOSO

discussion forum terms & conditions

;