Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

SHORTERM AFTERSCHOOL CHILDMINDER BOOTERSTOWN

SHORTERM AFTERSCHOOL CHILDMINDER BOOTERSTOWN           reply
28/08/2014 19:20 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I have 8yr old girl and 11yr old boy and need minder from 8 Sept until just before
Xmas for 4 days per week, preferably Tues-Friday. They need to be collected at 2.15 from school and taken to home in Booterstown and minded until approx 6.15.
The 8yr old would need help with her homework. Friendly small dog in the house. School holidays additional hours required during the day. Car would be helpful but not essential.
Good english and ´cupla focal´ gaeilge would also be great to help with homework.
Anneliese (0866096335)

re : SHORTERM AFTERSCHOOL CHILDMINDER BOOTERSTOWN           reply
29/08/2014 09:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Anneliese,
My name is Anna, I am 33 and from Dublin. I´m looking for a part time job for a few months and I think I might be what you´re looking for! I have an 8 month old son and years experience looking after children. I have a full drivers licence, and excellent irish which I speak at home. I´m on extended maternity leave from my full time job which is a graphic designer.
If you think I might suit your children´s needs give me a ring and we can have a chat.
Regards,
Anna

re... : SHORTERM AFTERSCHOOL CHILDMINDER BOOTERSTOWN           reply
30/08/2014 15:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Anna
I would love to chat to you. I´m looking to start back at work 8 Sept. If you want to give me a call or I will ring you again over the weekend.
Anneliese

discussion forum terms & conditions

;