Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

SWORDS *VETTED,EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER/MOTHER AVAILABLE,FT & AFTERSCHOOL PLACES*

re : SWORDS *VETTED,EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER/MOTHER AVAILABLE,FT & AFTERSCHOOL PLACES*           reply
07/02/2015 22:20 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Ruth,
I was wondering if you would be interested in minding 2 boys age 4 and 6 months. My 4 year old is in Ecce at the moment and would needed to be dropped off and collected. My husband works flexi so they would need care for 3 to 5 days a week. His shift is 6days on and 4 days off. If you are interested please let me know 0863883826.
Cheers
Kerrie

re : SWORDS *VETTED,EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER/MOTHER AVAILABLE,FT & AFTERSCHOOL PLACES*           reply
02/02/2015 20:14 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Ruth, am looking for an experienced childminder to look after my two children three days a week from 7.40am to 6.30pm (Monday,Wednesday and Thursday ) beginning on April 20th. My three year old girl goes to Montessori on weds and Thursday in malahide rugby club and will move to a swords Montessori after the summer when her ecce year starts. My baby boy will be 6 months in April. Please let me know if this suits?
thank you

15/07/2015 09:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Ruth,
My name is Laura and my husband and I are looking for an experienced childminder for our 2 girls from end of August 2015. I saw your post and was wondering if you had any availabilities left so I am chancing it :) Our eldest will be 5 in August and is going to the Malahide/Portmarnock ETNS from September. Our youngest will be 3 in September and we´re considering sending her to a Montessori in Malahide in the morning but if we find a good childminder or an easier arrangement we might not do that and she´d need full-time care instead. Our eldest girl would need to be minded for the afternoon after school, all week and full-time during school holidays. Regarding pick-ups my husband could pick her up and the youngest from Montessori/school and drop them off to you (though if possible he´d rather avoid doing that). If you are interested, don´t hesitate to get in touch! Thanks a lot! Regards. Laura

SWORDS *VETTED,EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER/MOTHER AVAILABLE,FT & AFTERSCHOOL PLACES*           reply
01/02/2015 12:35 - Dublin North Childminders

Garda vetted, experienced,childminder and mother of two (2 and 7).

Full clean driver´s licence

Available for full, part-time, and afterschool places from beginning March 2015.

Drop off/pick ups, breakfast provided if early, nutritious meal, outings, homework etc.

Caring, consistent, stable home from home environment, references provided.

I live in Holywell in Swords, close to the m1.

Ruth.

04/08/2015 12:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi There,
I was wondering if you are still available? I am looking for someone Monday to Friday 8 am - 5.30 pm in the school holidays, from September both children will go to Bayside Junior National School so drop off and pick up would be needed. We actually live in Swords so if you were able to accomadate the school run you may be perfect for us?
Please let me know if you are interested and I can provide more details.
Thanks a million

discussion forum terms & conditions

;