Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

School Term Childminder Roscommon

School Term Childminder Roscommon           reply
23/09/2014 09:58 - Roscommon Childminders
-----------------------------------
I have a large garden with lots of room to play and explore. A warm and bright playroom with lots of fun and educational toys to amuse and entertain and most important a love of children and lots of energy to care for and nurture your child while you are away...I am qualified through Froebel College of Education and FETAC; qualifying with distinctions in all disciplines and I have lots of experience.
I’m a working mother myself with two little ones under 5, I want to make a difference to my work life balance and in turn give you the opportunity to have the freedom from crèche fees during. I won’t charge for school holidays, giving us all the freedom to enjoy family time without any financial compromise. My husband is a teacher and we know how hard it can be handing over all that money during lengthy school breaks.
I will be available Mon – Fri from 8am to 5pm starting January 2014 but continuing from Sept 2014 into the following academic year.

I live in the Strokestown area just two minutes off the N5 in a quiet country setting. Maybe you pass on the way to work each day?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 087 7076460 emmaogara@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;