Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking Childminder in Maryborough Woods/Douglas area

Seeking Childminder in Maryborough Woods/Douglas area           reply
23/10/2016 21:07 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hallo,

I am seeking an experienced childminder for a lovely 11 month old little girl in the Maryborough Woods/Douglas area. I am looking for someone for two days in the week made up of either two full days or two mornings plus two afternoons. Ideally to mind with other children in your own home but I am open to options. To start immediately.

Thank you,

Lillian.

re : Seeking Childminder in Maryborough Woods/Douglas area           reply
23/10/2016 21:58 - Cork City Childminders
Hi

11/12/2016 11:48 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Lillian,
How are you?I am just wondering are you still looking for a childminder?I´m a kind,caring,calm,gentle person that enjoys working with children.I have qualifications in FETAC Level 5 Childcare and FETAC Level 5 Special Needs in which I received a Distinction and a Merit. I completed 120 hours in a preschool/crèche where I worked with children of various ages from babies to the pre-schoolers. I also completed 20 hours work experience in a deaf unit which was part of a primary school. I thoroughly enjoyed work experience I found it inspiring, informative and interesting. I also have experience of childminding as I used to babysit a little girl before. I am garda vetted and a non smoker. I´m living in Douglas. Some of my hobbies include reading, swimming and going to the cinema. I can provide references. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me.
Could you get back to me and let me know the details of the job if it is still available?
Yours Sincerely,
Josephine

14/11/2016 18:25 - Cork City Childminders
Hello,
My name is Adelaida and I am from Spain. I write because I am interested in the childminder position.
I think that I could be a good candidate for the position because I am available to start immediately,I have experienced working with kids and babies and I have references of my previous employers.
I was working as au pair during six months looking after a baby and then as a childminder with three kids of different ages.
I will be glad to meet for an interview and tell more about myself.
Kind regards,
Adelaida.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;