Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking Nanny/Childminder full time to mind our 16 month old girl / Leopardstown

Seeking Nanny/Childminder full time to mind our 16 month old girl / Leopardstown           reply
01/07/2016 11:00 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi There,
We live just a 5 min walk from the Leopardstown Valley luas stop and hoping to find someone local to mind our gorgeous girl, full time hours, Mon to Fri 8am - 6pm.
Would love to hear from you if you´re out there :)
Thanks,

re : Seeking Nanny/Childminder full time to mind our 16 month old girl / Leopardstown           reply
04/07/2016 13:39 - Dublin South Childminders
Am from India29 yrs old. Am in obelisk walk( near st Augustine school) non smoker fun loving very patient and energetic childminder .I have 4yrs experience ?I love doing singing and dancing with children.am available foe full time .looking forward to hearing you.kindly ....jooly 353894120298

re : Seeking Nanny/Childminder full time to mind our 16 month old girl / Leopardstown           reply
04/07/2016 14:06 - Dublin South Childminders
Am from India29 yrs old. Am in obelisk walk( near st Augustine school) non smoker fun loving very patient and energetic childminder .I have 4yrs experience ?I love doing singing and dancing with children.am available foe full time .looking forward to hearing you.kindly ....jooly 353894120298

discussion forum terms & conditions

;