Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking childminder Naas

re : Seeking childminder Naas           reply
26/01/2014 19:01 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
Are you still looking for someone to take care of your baby? I would be very interested. I am a mother of school going children and I am great with babies. Great references available.
Contact me if you are interested 086 0618131

09/01/2014 10:12 - Kildare Childminders
Can anyone who pm´d me please send on your name and phone numbers again. I seem to have managed to delete some of my messages. Thank you.

Seeking childminder Naas           reply
08/01/2014 13:00 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there,

I am looking for an experienced childminder to mind my son in their home or mine beginning the end of March 2014. He will be almost 7 months and I will need him minded 3 days a week initially and then 4 days a week after 3 months. He is my first baby and I am needless to say very upset about leaving him but I have to go back to work. I am looking for a nice home-away-from-home environment for him. Please contact me if you think this would suit you.

08/01/2014 22:44 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there,
I am the mum of a 15 month old little girl and I live in Monread. I would be happy to help you out. Our home is very caring and full of fun. Let me know what you think when you are ready.

03/02/2014 21:39 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I would like to apply for your position if it´s still available. I have 15 years experience in crèche work. Would like to talk more about the job available. Please contact me on 0852287352. Thank you Bridget.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;