Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking flexible childminder in santry

re... : Seeking flexible childminder in santry           reply
25/07/2014 10:22 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Ikram, please can you pm your details to my email address. Makeupbyailbhe@gmail.com
Thank you in advance.
Al

Seeking flexible childminder in santry           reply
21/07/2014 22:00 - Dublin North Childminders
We are seeking a kind, reliable childminder for our two children in our home in Santry. Our daughter is 3 years old and our son is 1 year old. Our daughter will be starting playschool in September, but her school is within walking distance. So, although a full, clean driving licence would be advantageous, it is not essential.
We both work shift work in Dublin airport, so we will require our childminder to work 3 days per week, but the odd Saturday or Sunday may also be required. However, because our shifts change, so too will the days every week. We will be able to give you at least one months notice of the days required beforehand. Therefore, it would be a flexible person that we need!
If you think you are the newest addition to our family please contact us above.

re : Seeking flexible childminder in santry           reply
22/07/2014 18:52 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello,
I´m an experienced, reliable, flexible minder/babysitter. I used to run my own childcare in my native country.
I´m a mum of two, a boy and a girl (3 & 4), I live in Santry (near Dublin City University) in a pet free and non-smoking house with a large backyard, lots of toys and entertainment, your beloved kids will be safe and happy, the baby will have a travel cot to sleep in and a high-chair for the meal time.
I´m very flexible and ready to mind them in my own home if it is considered. I´m babysitting another boy from time to time because his parents work at the airport as well and they deal with the "shift timing" and it´s going really good so far, in fact the baby is almost the same age as yours.
If you need further informations just pm me and I will send my CV to your email.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Ikram.
Regards.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;