Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Skerries Childminder

re : Skerries Childminder           reply
08/02/2016 10:18 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am looking for someone to mind my daughter from 7:50am to school drop off at St. Patrick’s Senior School and after school until 6:30pm. Would also be looking for minder to provide full day care during school holidays.
On a Wednesday she has art in Skerries Mills, which she walks to herself after school. Depending on where you lived she may be able to walk back to your home when she is finished.

re : Skerries Childminder           reply
25/01/2016 21:18 - Dublin North Childminders
SPACE STILL AVAILABLE

Skerries Childminder           reply
18/01/2016 19:44 - Dublin North Childminders
I am a 33 year old mum of 2 (aged 12 & 3). I have been a home-based childminder for over 6 years. I have completed a certificate in Childcare from the College of Progressive Education and this year will be taking a course in Child Psychology.

I have a dedicated playroom for the children which is fully equipped with toys and educational games/play equipment. I have a large back garden with a slide for those rare warm summer days! I am a 5 minute walk from the beach and there is a playground and park a short car trip away.

I will have a vacancy from the 1st of April this year (2016). I have references available on request. If you have any questions please don´t hesitate to contact me. I aim to facilitate parents to the best of my ability to ensure both them and their children are happy.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
IMG_2657.jpg