Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Teacher Available for July Provision in Dublin and bordering counties

Teacher Available for July Provision in Dublin and bordering counties           reply
03/06/2013 19:38 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
My name is Kyna.
I have a Postgraduate Diploma in Education from the University of Glasgow and B.A degree in Humanities from St. Patrick’s College, Drumcondra, Co. Dublin. I have 5 years teaching experience. I have taught children with a range of special educational needs such as Autism, Asperges, Dyspraxia and ADHD. I am a confident and able practitioner. I aim to provide the best possible education for all children within my care. The skills I have acquired through my academic and professional experience, has allowed me to make learning fun for every child. I encourage, support, motivate and monitor all children with their learning needs. I am available to take children for July provision within the Dublin area and bordering counties. CV and references can be provided on request. Please contact me if interested.

Teacher Available for July Provision in Dublin and bordering counties           reply
03/06/2013 19:38 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
My name is Kyna.
I have a Postgraduate Diploma in Education from the University of Glasgow and B.A degree in Humanities from St. Patrick’s College, Drumcondra, Co. Dublin. I have 5 years teaching experience. I have taught children with a range of special educational needs such as Autism, Asperges, Dyspraxia and ADHD. I am a confident and able practitioner. I aim to provide the best possible education for all children within my care. The skills I have acquired through my academic and professional experience, has allowed me to make learning fun for every child. I encourage, support, motivate and monitor all children with their learning needs. I am available to take children for July provision within the Dublin area and bordering counties. CV and references can be provided on request. Please contact me if interested.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;