Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Teacher available for July Provision 2013

re : Teacher available for July Provision 2013           reply
29/03/2013 14:14 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi I have a little boy who is 8 in may,he is currently attending a unit off main stream school,they do not provide July provision.i would be very interested in yourself to get him over some of the summer,he´s pretty much non verbal but uses the iPad to get his needs met,I would more be interested in you takin him out of the home and out and about in society like luas trips swimming etc as he is quite rigid with his routine and would happily spend the whole summer in doors on you tube.i live in the tallaght area please let me know if your interested ASAP
Thanks

re : Teacher available for July Provision 2013           reply
20/06/2013 21:29 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,I am looking for someone in july to teach my 12 year old daughter who has autism and goes to special school we live in enniskerry.thank you rose 0860663535

Teacher available for July Provision 2013           reply
04/03/2013 17:39 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin South)
Fully qualified teacher available to work on July provision programme. I have been working in a special school since 2006 with children aged between 12- 18 years. Also have experience in mainstream setting. Hold the following qualifications - BA degree, HDIP in education, Bsc in Psychology, Masters in Special education and Graduate certificate in teaching children with autism from St. Pats. Available to give July Provision in Dublin South and Dublin West. If interested, please contact me and I will forward on CV as well as referees from current school and St. Pats.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;