Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Term Time Childminder Wanted Leixlip September 2023

Term Time Childminder Wanted Leixlip September 2023           reply
12/01/2023 16:23 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a minder in the Leixlip area for my son for term time only starting in the academic year 2023/24. He will be 20 months then. Happy, easy going little boy. Was due to return to school this month but was let down by childminder the day before so using my remaining unpaid leave to the end of this academic year to give us time to secure someone for the next school year.

Looking for a minder in the Leixlip area for my son for term time only starting in the academic year 2023/24. He will be 20 months then. Happy, easy going little boy. Was due to return to school this month but was let down by childminder the day before so using my remaining unpaid leave to the end of this academic year to give us time to secure someone for the next school year.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;