Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Term Time childminder required in the Caragh/Clongorey area

Term Time childminder required in the Caragh/Clongorey area           reply
04/04/2017 12:33 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Term time childminder required in the Caragh/Clongory area for two boys aged 2 and 5 from 8.30 - 4.00.

5 year old will be attending Caragh National School and will only require minding from 2-4, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

Two year old will be full time until December, he will attend playschool after this three days a week and will need to be dropped off and picked up. (Clongorey area).

re : Term Time childminder required in the Caragh/Clongorey area           reply
06/04/2017 14:48 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I´m a mother of 2 (14 yr old Girl & 12 yr old Boy) living in Robertstown area, 10 mins from Carragh NS and 15 mins from Clongory. I would be available to look after your Boys in my own home. I can provide healthy meals and a safe fun envoirnment for them. I have a full clean drivers licence so school runs would not be a problem. As I would be minding in my own home I can be very flexible with hours from 6am onwards.
I intend to be a childminder for only one family so you can be assured your boys will be well cared for and have my full attention with homework and play.
Please PM me if you are interested or would like anymore information.
Many Thanks
Lydia

re : Term Time childminder required in the Caragh/Clongorey area           reply
07/04/2017 08:32 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Lydia,
Thank you for the offer.
At present I drive from Kildare Town to Caragh every morning (30 minutes) and wouldnt be looking to add to this journey if I can help it.
Thank you

08/04/2017 09:45 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
Thanks for letting me know. Best of luck in your search :)
Lydia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;