Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Term time childminder Maynooth

Term time childminder Maynooth           reply
03/06/2014 13:09 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am an Irish mother offering childcare for a child or children over 3 years of age during term-time in my home in Maynooth. I have plenty of experience with children as I have two boys of my own aged 5 and 7, and I have minded other children so am happy to provide references.

I am kind, caring and responsible with my own car and have a full, clean driving licence. I live in a safe, child friendly cul-de-sac and our home is fun filled and happy. We have a garden with swings and a climbing frame which are great when the weather allows and on rainy days we have lots of toys and do arts, crafts and baking. I can provide home cooked meals and healthy snacks.

I am happy to do school pick-ups and drop-offs if necessary and will happily provide homework help.

I am a non smoker, and have garda vetting in progress.

My rates are reasonable and as a term-time only childminder I will not charge for school holidays or days I am not minding your child.

If you are interested please don´t hesitate to send me a pm!

re : Term time childminder Maynooth           reply
17/07/2014 14:16 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am living in Moyglare Hall Maynooth and my little girl in starting school in Sept. I am looking for to have my child dropped to school and collected. 2 of the 5 days she will will doing after school activities.
Also if you are able to look after her on school holidays?
Can you please call if you are interested.
Regards
Nicola 0872069176.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;