Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Term time childminder available celbridge

Term time childminder available celbridge           reply
27/01/2023 12:11 - Kildare Childminders (Locality: Kildare)
-----------------------------------
Term time childminder available now in celbridge. Plenty of experience. Currently minding kids term time for past 4 years in my own home. Garda vetted as I help couch my daughters local gaa team & I also have 2 sons 17 & 14 years old. Non smoker & have own transport with full clean drivers licence.
Feel free to contact me if your looking for chilcare

re : Term time childminder available celbridge           reply
01/08/2023 16:58 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for a term time childminder for my daughter from November onwards for 3 1/2 to four days a week (Tuesday- Friday) with. She will be 8 months old. Have you still got availability? Could you let me know your rates and what part of Celbridge you are in please?
Many thanks,

re... : Term time childminder available celbridge           reply
01/08/2023 18:37 - Kildare Childminders
Hi thank you so much for your message but unfortunitly i have no availability right now but my friend is also a childminder & she is looking for term time childcare position from september so if you want i can pass on her name & number to you to contact her if you wish. I have already told her about your message to me so yes she is interested so said you could contact her.
Regards
Sam

01/08/2023 18:39 - Kildare Childminders
Hi thank you so much for your message but unfortunitly i have no availability right now but my friend is also a childminder & she is looking for term time childcare position from september so if you want i can pass on her name & number to you to contact her if you wish. I have already told her about your message to me so yes she is interested so said you could contact her.
Regards
Sam

01/08/2023 19:27 - Kildare Childminders
That would be great, thanks

11/10/2023 10:13 - Kildare Childminders
Hi you contacted me few weeks afo about term time childcare & just wondering did you get sorted. If your still looking then feel free to contact me.
Regards
Babs

discussion forum terms & conditions

;