Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Tusla trained Summer childminder available Walkinstown/Greenhills Dublin 12

Tusla trained Summer childminder available Walkinstown/Greenhills Dublin 12           reply
24/01/2019 00:18 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Amber. I’m a mother of 2 girls aged 18 months and 4 months. I’m available for childminding in my own home during summer holidays. Preferably looking for a child of around 6 years and above.

I’m a qualified social care worker, I worked for Tusla the Child & Family Agency before deciding to stay at home with my girls.

I have a full, clean drivers licence and I am Garda vetted. I have completed first aid and numerous child related training courses.
I have a spacious home and garden with a large field and Tymon park beside my house.

We love to get out and about everyday and when we’re not out we love to read, do arts & crafts and have free imaginative play time. Screen time is rare as we prefer to get outside or get creative. I enjoy cooking and aim to eat a mostly organic diet.
My parenting style is gentle while still enforcing boundaries. I believe in praise and rewards, not shame and punishment.

If interested please text or call 0877473371. Looking forward to hearing from you :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;