Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Tutor needed for June & July 2012

Tutor needed for June & July 2012           reply
02/05/2012 00:31 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
Our daughter (diagnosed ASD) will be losing her current Home Tutor to emigration on 1/6 .. and we urgently need to find a suitable person (qualified to DES criteria) to cover 20 hours per week during period 5/6 til 27/7 .. in Dublin 16 area. If you are interested, qualified and available please contact us asap (so that we may obtain DES approval for this "substitution" !). Thanks, John.

re : Tutor needed for June & July 2012           reply
11/05/2012 21:55 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Thank you very much for taking interest in and reading our post. We have been very fortunate to fill this position and we wish you the best. Sincerely, John.

re : Tutor needed for June & July 2012           reply
11/05/2012 15:54 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hello John, Kiran Griffin is my name. I am very interested in your position as a tutor. I am qualified with the Dept of Education and have all the required documentations and I am fully probated! I have home tutored children with special needs since 2009. I have worked with children of all kinds and have been able to empower to speak through PECS which is the picture exchange system. I am Montessori trained and believe that this method works very well with children with special needs! I am available to work the month of July only!! I am only live fifteen minutes from Dublin 16 and l live in Kimmage. I can send you via email all my documentation if you are still interested my number is 0857708450 if you wish to contact me. Many thanks, Kiran Griffin

discussion forum terms & conditions

;