Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Twin nanny needed in Dublin 8

Twin nanny needed in Dublin 8           reply
16/06/2014 23:13 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a full time nanny for 7 month old twins in Dublin 8 to start in June or July for at least a year. Twin experience is ideal. They are placid, happy babies on a great routine, we need a flexible nanny from 8am until 7pm from Monday to Friday who is comfortable with dealing with medications.

If this sounds interesting to you, it´d be great to hear from you, see your cv (detailing any small baby and twin experience and why you are leaving your current job) and references.
Thanks in advance
Carole

re : Twin nanny needed in Dublin 8           reply
17/06/2014 13:54 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Carole!
I was so happy to see your post as I recently left a position in the states where I was caring for twin infant boys. I absolutely adored them and also took care of their 3 year old sister while their mom was busy during the week. They were only 3 months old when I left the states and I helped switch them to formula. I miss them terribly. I am an experienced nanny with about 3+ years under my belt from paying my way through school. I am from Chicago Illinois in America and I just graduated from Loyola University. I decided to take a year after graduation to stay with relatives in Dublin. I am currently staying in Clontarf and would love to me with you and discuss the position if you are still interested. I can send you my references once I´ve sent them an email to make sure they´re alright with me giving out their information. If you´d like to meet for coffee and talk my email is rdolan@luc.edu and my phone number is (086)-863-8283

discussion forum terms & conditions

;