Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Type of position: Nanny/Childminder

Type of position: Nanny/Childminder           reply
21/11/2014 23:20 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Type of position: Nanny/Childminder
Description:
A family in City Quay requires a live out Nanny/Childminder to care for 10 month old baby from January 2015 in baby´s home. Baby enjoys her routine. The duties for this lovely job include attending baby & toddler groups, daily walks and monthly trips to the National Gallery baby workshop also providing stimulating indoor and outdoor activities. The ideal person will have a childcare qualification and experience with babies. Normal nursery duties apply; including baby laundry and occasional preparation of nutritious and healthy meals. References and Police Certificate essential or Garda vetting disclosure if you worked in a registered childcare organisation.
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday (42.5 hour week) alternating to a 4 day week every second week (34 hour week). (The day off is random due to husband´s employer, but you would know which day 2 weeks in advance)
Travel: None
Driver: Not Essential
Car Owner: Not Essential
Non smoker: Essential
Start date: January 2015
Salary: Negotiable
If interested please email your CV to dublin2mom@outlook.ie

re : Type of position: Nanny/Childminder           reply
23/11/2014 20:47 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Parents,
Hi I am Sandy, 42 years of age. I am from Drumcondra living in Parnell Street.
I am available for approx 4 months from January until end of March(maybe April) as I will be travelling. I do appreciate this may not suit as you are probably looking for someone more permanent. I have many years experience in childcare with a dip in child psychology, Montessori and a degree in community work(mainly with children).plus references.
If you need a childminder until something permanent comes up please contact me below and I will forward on any other details needed. thanks sandy

24/11/2014 09:43 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Vivi, from Spain. I arrived to Dublin in May 2012 and since then I have been looking after children. First I got experience as au pair and after that I decided to look for a job as nanny/childminder. In both cases, I have been in charge of 2 children (between 8 months and 5 years old) and I have also been in charge of house-keeping duties. Also, I have worked in Spain for more than two years in childcare so I have many skills with children and babies. I am a hard worker, very responsible, honest and fast learner person and I love developing creative activities for children and playing with them. Because of this, I think I am a good catch for your family. I do not have driving license but that has never been a problem for carrying out any activity or even carry the kids to the school. If you are looking for a good experienced nanny/chilminder (with excellent references from TWO Irish families on request), please contact me at vasconez.viviana@gmail.com
Thanks a million

14/12/2014 21:14 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I am very interested in the position you have advertised. I am wondering is it still available as I have some questions?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;