Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Urgent - family looking for nanny

re : Urgent - family looking for nanny           reply
14/12/2014 21:05 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am very interested in the position you have advertised. I am wondering is it still available as I have some questions?

12/12/2014 13:47 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello!!
I´m brazilian, 29 years old and looking for an au pair live out / part time.
I live in Dublin 3 and I´m a photographer.
I´m used to kids firtval cause my nieces that I always taken cared and then couse my profession. I´ve taken a lot of childrens portrait.
I´m creative, kind and also I speak english, spanish (intermediate) and portuguese.
I´ve just arrived in Dublin (about 10 days ago) and I´m here to take a photography certificate. (start at January)
So, this is a great opportunity to me. And if you like to start tomorrow; here we go!
Cheers anyways.

Urgent - family looking for nanny           reply
09/12/2014 22:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Lovely family in Mount Merrion looking for fun, kind and reliable nanny to mind (and adore!) three children ages, 2.5 (girl), 4.5(girl) and 6.5(boy). Monday to Thursday. Start date as soon as possible.
Eldest children are in school each day and youngest is in playschool Mon to Wed. Duties will include drop offs, pick ups, bringing kids to afterschool activities, light homework and child meal preparation.
We are looking for someone who is loving, energetic and very reliable.
Applicants must have clean drivers licence and excellent recent references.
We look forward to hearing from you.

12/12/2014 19:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello!
my name is OLGA and i am 26.
I HAVE PEDAGOGY DEGREE AND PREESCHOOL TEACHING DEGREE. (My English is fluent)
I´ve been living in Ireland for a year and a half as an au pair with an Irish family Au pair to Irish Family in Booterstown taking care of nearly 9 months girl and 3 year old girl full time (10 hours/day Mon- Fri) including reading and language skills, focus on child development and healthy nutrition. (References I can provide you on request)
I consider myself an open-minded person, active, creative, tender and very hardworking. I am always ready for the changes and I am very adaptable.
dont hesitate in contact me if you are interested on.
Many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;