19/01/2015 13:32 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
the position is available yet? thanks

re : Urgently Needed- Childminder in Douglas           reply
15/01/2015 13:15 - Cork City Childminders
Hello
My name is Victoria!
I am urgently looking for a childcare position in Cork.
I am a trained and experienced childminder/nanny au pair.
Could you please let me know if this position is live in/live out.
I am also a trained and experienced private tutor and have tutored children from the age of 4 to 16.
I am bilingual having studied French to degree level at University.
I love working with children, and can provide immediate references from previous Nursery/School Managers at two private schools I have worked in in the UK.
I am available to start immediately.
I have a full driving licence and my own car.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely
Victoria
victoriabryan2008@gmail.com/+ 44 7577 121 772

re : Urgently Needed- Childminder in Douglas           reply
19/01/2015 13:58 - Cork City Childminders
Hi my name is Ann and I live in rochestown.i have two grown children so my time is my own .I have loads of experience childminding and am Garda approved even though it might need to be updated that wouldn´t be a problem.I have my own car and a clean driving licence. I love children and would treat them as my own. looking forward to hearing from you Ann

Urgently Needed- Childminder in Douglas           reply
05/12/2014 10:31 - Cork City Childminders
I thought I had someone lined up but they cancelled so I am urgently looking for someone now

Title: Child minder wanted in Douglas cork Description: I am looking for a kind, reliable and energetic lady to mind my 1 year old baby boy from January to June in Baby´s OWN HOME in Douglas. Preference will be given to someone with their own car. I am looking for someone to mind our baby from 8 am to 4.15 pm. There will be one school collection daily from the local school at 2.30pm (some days it will be 3.30pm) for my 9 year old. You would need to help them with their homework. I would like to find someone who is genuinely interested in children and who is highly motivated and has high energy and is patient and caring. Non smokers only. References essential and Garda vetting. Experience highly desirable. Rate is €300 per week. If you are interested please email me: christine.obyrne@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;