Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Urgently Seeking Childminder Feb 2014

re : Urgently Seeking Childminder Feb 2014           reply
05/01/2014 10:52 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi im a mum of two boys aged 15 and 4.5,i have been a childminder for the last 20 years and i am currently working for a family for the last 10,minding their daughter.I am finishing up at the end of Jan and would be available straight away.I am a non smoker with a full drivers licence.I live in the Dublin 15 area.
I would be happy to answer amy questions you have
Regards
Tina
085 7065271

07/01/2014 09:26 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello,
I would be very interested in this position. I am living in Celbridge and I have a 2 and a half year old son of my own. I would be able to take care of your children in my own home. I have over 12 years experience caring for children of all ages. I can provide a safe, wsholesome environment with excellent care, nutricious food and fun activities. I am a non-smoker and am kind, patient and reliable. My number is 015047075 or 0860886615 should you have any queries. I hope to hear from you soon. A very happy new year to you and yours.
Aoife Blaise Cullen

Urgently Seeking Childminder Feb 2014           reply
05/01/2014 00:44 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi all,

We´re looking for a childminder to care for our 6month old baby girl on a full time basis - Mon-Fri approx. 8am-5.30pm (times still TBC exactly) in their own home or ours.

Ideally we´d like someone Garda vetted, first aid trained, interested in our childs development, patient and able to provide a secure, safe and loving environment as well as age appropriate activiites.

Can discuss further if interested and avaialble please contact me.

Regards,

Aisling

re... : Urgently Seeking Childminder Feb 2014           reply
21/01/2014 17:30 - Dublin West Childminders
Thank you for all your interest however the position has now been filled.
Kind regard´s,
Aisling

13/01/2014 20:55 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi ashling,is the position still open to look after your little girl ? I would be interested in caring for your little girl , I have over 10 years experience in looking after children and baby´s and am also a mother of two ,I have been looking after a newborn baby from 3weeks till now ,I´ve cared for all different ages but have cared for a lot of baby´s ,the hours are fine and would like to look after her in my house if that suits you if you would like to contact me further I´ll send you on my number kind regards Julie .

05/01/2014 10:07 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is sue just wondering were u are living?

06/01/2014 21:18 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi im in clondalkin so im too far away thanks and best of luck

06/01/2014 18:45 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Sue,
thanks for your reply, we´re based in Castlefield woods, Clonsilla. Could you possibly give me some more information about yourself, your location, facilities, experience, fees, other children in your care etc and maybe we can arrange a call if suits?
Kind regards,
Aisling

06/01/2014 21:40 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello,
I am 26 years old and i am from Czech Republic. I have been work as an Aupair and Nanny for 6 years in Ireland. I have experience with 0-11 years old. I have done 4 courses of Fetac level 5 in Childcare and currently i study online Higher Diploma in Chid Psychology. I am hard working person who loves spending time with them and teach them new things. I have irish referencies, Pediatric first aid traning. I am avaliable start from January 2014
Thank you
Lucie Matejkova
PS. I am in my home country so i am not available on my phone but i dont have problem to use skype. I will be back in Ireland on Saturday 11 of January

06/01/2014 18:27 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi just wondering were u are living I live in littlepace and have lots of exsperience if u are nearby

discussion forum terms & conditions

;