Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Very experienced Montessori Teacher available for childminding/babysitting

Very experienced Montessori Teacher available for childminding/babysitting           reply
05/05/2018 06:28 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a 36 year old Montessori Teacher. I adore my job and get great satisfaction working with children. I wouldn’t change it for the world. I’m one of the lucky ones. I have years of experience working with children as I babysat regularly as a teen. I have worked with newborns upwards. I have also worked with newborn twins. I find children fascinating, their innocence and curiosity. I love playing imaginary games as well as doing mindfulness such as listening, eating, breathing like a frog and mindful colouring. I love reading to children and taking them outdoors on a nice day. I also do yoga with the children in school. I am looking for some part time childminding or babysitting as I only work 2/3 mornings a week and will be free for the Summer. Ideally I would like part time work also for the Summer. I have excellent references, am Garda vetted and have all my qualifications. Please feel free to mail for more info! I look forward to hearing from you. Oh and I live in Rathmines but I drive so surrounding areas are perfect. Regards Sarah 
Available immediately.

re : Very experienced Montessori Teacher available for childminding/babysitting           reply
08/05/2018 19:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a part time childminder and occasional babysitter. We are in Rathgar which might suit you. It´s to mind two girls, age 6 & 8 afterschool from 2.30-5.30 3 days a week in our home. Would you like to meet to discuss further ? Please PM me Thanks, Anne-Marie

re... : Very experienced Montessori Teacher available for childminding/babysitting           reply
08/05/2018 23:36 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Anne-Marie,
Lovely to hear from you. Apologies for the lag!
I will phone you tomorrow to discuss. It sounds ideal 😃
Regards
Sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions

;