Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Wanted Naas Childminder

Wanted Naas Childminder           reply
01/04/2015 14:56 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for a caring person to look after our 2 children aged 2.5 and 1 in our home. Hours are monday 9-6 and friday 8-6.30. Located in Monread area in Naas. Hoping to find the right person for our family. PM for further details.

re : Wanted Naas Childminder           reply
04/04/2015 08:51 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Joselba, I´m 31 years old. I was math teacher in Brazil for 7 years and I´ve worked in Ireland for almost 2 year as AuPair; 1 year as au pair live in in Naul (3 children: 2 boys twins and 1 girl) and for 4 months as au pair live out in Stillorgan (3 boys). In both jobs I took care of 3 children between 6 months to 7 years.
I am calm, fun, caring, creative and respectful. I find it easy to understand the people, I am punctual and always keep my duties with dedication and love. I am quiet temperament, I do not drink and I do not smoke, have healthy habits, practice sports, I am always in a good mood and I take joy and peace where I am going. I´m witty, I know respect opinions different from mine. I love to be in contact with children, they convey joy and hope.
I took care of my nephew for 8 years, he lived with my family since he was born, and how I had more flexible hours than my sister, I could help in care from his birth until my leave of Brazil. I helped with homework and play with educational games. I worked with special education for people too, including deaf, blind and disabled people and light mental disability, taught mathematics for them.
If you´re interested I can send you my CV on your e-mail to go through it and I can send the families´ contact to you to check my experience working taking care of children.
I live in Newbridge in James Line and my boyfriend works in Naas. Currently I am working from Tuesday to Thursday and I am available for immediate start.
Kind regards,
Joselba Soares

discussion forum terms & conditions

;