Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Wanted full-time nanny with driving licence for two small children in Swords area starting September/October

Wanted full-time nanny with driving licence for two small children in Swords area starting September/October           reply
15/07/2015 00:01 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for nanny/minder starting in September/October for two small children in Swords area. The position is full-time (Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays) and I would expect availability for pick-ups and availability to spend time with the children in their own home either part of the day or for the full day. The children are at the age of 1 and 3. The 3 year old will be attending part-time play school sessions and will need pick-ups so for this a driving license would be very beneficial. I will appreciate any applicants who can show garda vetting, references, or any relevant childcare training such as first aid or fetac. I will also appreciate any skills/hobbies such as playing instruments or singing or being involved in sports that are relevant to taking care of children. Some recurring flexibility will be required for the working hours, but the arrangements are negotiable.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;