Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

available childminder donnybrook,grange,Ballygarvan areas

available childminder donnybrook,grange,Ballygarvan areas           reply
12/03/2015 09:26 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------

I´m an experienced childminder and also a mother of three, two are school going each day till 3pm and I also have a baby aged 1. I have 6yrs experience I´m garda vetted and I have a full clean drivers licence and seven seater car.
I am available for a permanent/ long term position to child mind in my own home.
I can do half days ideally mornings or afternoons or 3 full days with a child minimum age two 1/2 as my own baby is one . I can collect from scoil Nicholas in frank field or ballygarvan primary school also. All local preschools I can also collect from.
I am caring, educated and kind. I take the role very seriously, providing a safe warm and loving home from home for children of all ages.
I have minded siblings alongside my own children so that´s not a problem. My longest minder job was 5yrs and I´ve also minded for shorter periods when required.
I cannot do five days a week at present.
I live in a lovely estate , have a secure back garden for younger children and I have lots of toys for them to play with.

If you would like more information please feel free to contact me.
Karen

re... : available childminder donnybrook           reply
24/03/2015 19:34 - Cork City Childminders
Stephanie,
I have just seen your email with regards to your child who will be going to Gaelscoil next September. I am very familiar with this school as my 2 children are past pupils. Would love you to ring me to chat further in this regard.Evelyn(086 8264184)

re : available childminder donnybrook,grange,Ballygarvan areas           reply
19/03/2015 13:10 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Karen,
I am looking for an after school childminder from September (possibly full days in August too) My son (junior infants in Sept) would have to be collected from the Gaescoil in Douglas and I would collect at 5pm. We are living in Donnybrook.
Can you get back to me if you are still looking to take on children?
Thanks,
Stephanie.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;