Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

caring minder available

caring minder available           reply
18/05/2015 13:03 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello my name is donna I am a fully qualified childcare professional with years of experience as a creche worker, supervisor, playschool teacher and as a nanny. I love children and treat them all as if they wore my own as all of my previous employer´s will tell you.I organise outings arts and crafts and playdates so your child will not be in front of a tv all day with me. I have excellent references all available to contact. I also drive and have a full clean license.I offer a getting to know me service this is when I take your child for a few hours a week before the job starts so the child gets to know me and learns they can trust me.this service is free of charge.if you wish to meet for an interview please let me no
Donna

re : caring minder available           reply
18/05/2015 15:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Donna,
Where are you based? I am living in Clontarf and have 3 boys aged 9, 8 & 5. I need someone for Mondays, Wednesdays and every second Tuesday from 1.20-5.20.
Are you looking for something full time?
Kim

18/05/2015 21:47 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello Donna,
We are looking for a childminder to mind our 2 boys 6 and 18 months old in our home in Kinsealy. The days would be Monday to Wednesday 9.30am to 6.15pm. Our 6 year old is in school until 1.30pm and would need to be collected.
We would love to hear from you if you think the job is suitable for you.
Warm regards,
Abigail

18/05/2015 15:58 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Donna,
I´m looking for a minder for my 8 months old baby from July, when she´ll be 10 months. I live in Portmarnock and am looking for 4-5 days/week. Let me know if u think that will suit you.
Thank you
Cibele

discussion forum terms & conditions

;