Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

child minder wanted starting in Jan 2015 (Beaumount, Whitehall, Santry, Artane areas or close by)

re : child minder wanted starting in Jan 2015 (Beaumount, Whitehall, Santry, Artane areas or close by)           reply
20/10/2014 22:48 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Karen. I would be very interested in looking after your son for you in my home. I am a kind and caring mother who loves children. I am qualified in childcare FETAC level 5. I have 2 years experience working in a creche environment and have also minded children in my own home. I live in Clonshaugh which in only a few minutes away from Northside shopping centre and the surrounding areas you mentioned. If this would suit you or you have any questions you can contact me on 0871265133.
Thanks a mil
Karen

re : child minder wanted starting in Jan 2015 (Beaumount, Whitehall, Santry, Artane areas or close by)           reply
22/10/2014 08:27 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi im a registered childminder and would have a place for your little boy in january. Please contact me at 086 3601743 if youd like more info
Regards Siobhan

22/11/2014 21:32 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there, I am a Mam of 3 the youngest being 14 and eldest 18 and am currently minding a baby boy but will loose him beginning of Jan as his mam not returning to work. I am a non smoker and have been childminding for many years. I would be very interested in minding your baby - I will pm you my details if you wish to contact me - thanks

child minder wanted starting in Jan 2015 (Beaumount, Whitehall, Santry, Artane areas or close by)           reply
13/10/2014 19:31 - Dublin North Childminders
Child minder wanted starting in January 2015 for our 11 month old boy.
(Beaumount, Whitehall, Santry, Artane areas or close by)

We need an experienced, kind, reliable, trust worthy, and friendly childminder who is flexible Monday to Friday to mind our son in your home. We will drop off and collect him on the days you will be minding him.

The days and times will vary on a weekly basis due to parents doing shift work. No later than 6 pm and no earlier than 8am. Some days will be full days and some days only for a few hours and it will be rare that you will have him for 5 days a week. On average it will be 3.5 days a week.

Please reply to this mail if you think this would work for you.

23/10/2014 08:05 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I live in artane with my partner who works full time. I have a 9mth old daughter, I recently gave up work as I wanted to be at home with my baby. I have 5nephews & 5nieces as well as 3 grand nieces ranging in age from 23yrs - 1month old so I have tonnes of experience looking after children as I have doing it since I was 13. I would love to speak to you regarding looking after your child.

20/10/2014 10:00 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am replying to the ad I saw you posted looking for a childminder two days a week :) My name is Laoibhse. I am a qualified social worker but am not working at the moment as I am looking after my own little boy who is nearly four. I have loads of experience working with children, wand with children with special needs. I can also provide you with garda vetting. I am in the process of moving so by January 2015 I will be living just off gracepark road which might be convenient for you? My number is 0879470301 if you wish to contact me. Thanks a million :)

22/11/2014 21:32 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there, I am a Mam of 3 the youngest being 14 and eldest 18 and am currently minding a baby boy but will loose him beginning of Jan as his mam not returning to work. I am a non smoker and have been childminding for many years. I would be very interested in minding your baby - I will pm you my details if you wish to contact me - thanks

re... : child minder wanted starting in Jan 2015 (Beaumount, Whitehall, Santry, Artane areas or close by)           reply
22/10/2014 18:18 - Dublin North Childminders
hi i am a mum of 10 year old girl, i have worked with children for the last 3 years but sadly my contract is finished i have up to date ref and also garda vetting. i am a very caring, loving and trusful person and very protected when it comes to children. i life in Fingas and available anytime during the week pm me

discussion forum terms & conditions

;