Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder

childminder           reply
06/02/2015 08:18 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
just i quick word their is a lady on this site thats says she is for a child minder i have just got let people know that this person is looking for a maid not a childminder she will tell you that you just have to collect child and some light ironing yet you will be expected to clean 4 story house bathrooms basement and you are not allowed to park outside her house because she will have to pay for parking you will have to park 20 mins away not only nearly every friday the child has friends over i have been treated so bad by this person i dont think she should be allowed treat people the way she does and get away with it light ironing she will say you have to iron everything clean everything and no extra money so be carefull childminders

childminder           reply
06/02/2015 08:18 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
just i quick word their is a lady on this site thats says she is for a child minder i have just got let people know that this person is looking for a maid not a childminder she will tell you that you just have to collect child and some light ironing yet you will be expected to clean 4 story house bathrooms basement and you are not allowed to park outside her house because she will have to pay for parking you will have to park 20 mins away not only nearly every friday the child has friends over i have been treated so bad by this person i dont think she should be allowed treat people the way she does and get away with it light ironing she will say you have to iron everything clean everything and no extra money so be carefull childminders

discussion forum terms & conditions

;