Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder Cabinteely

re : childminder Cabinteely           reply
18/09/2014 11:27 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Sorry I just noticed I did not add the times they would need to be picked up. It would be pick up at cherrywood at 2pm and mind in my home until 6pm...

re... : childminder Cabinteely           reply
27/09/2014 19:08 - Dublin South Childminders
Would you require a driver? I hold a level 8 degree in early childhood care and education and I am interested in working as a part time nanny. Currently working in a creche previous experience as a playgroup supervisor. Excellent references but I do not drive.

25/09/2014 19:06 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi is still available?

18/09/2014 12:12 - Dublin South Childminders
Hope your kids are not in the Park Academy ? Horrible place if so get them out ASAP

childminder Cabinteely           reply
18/09/2014 11:17 - Dublin South Childminders
We are seeking a kind, loving, reliable and local childminder to pick up our two children (nearly 4 years and 18months) in Cherrywood and bring them to their home in cabinteely 4 days per week ( wed off). These hours could change in due course for the right person as our eldest is in his ecce year and our youngest could shortly go to some type of playgroup and be removed from crèche. We would like the person to live very locally to us as our kids will go to school locally and we would like this to be a long term friendship. If you are interested, please let me have a note of your rates and experience.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;