Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available, south dublin

re : childminder available, south dublin           reply
17/09/2013 11:19 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Kimberly,
I have 6year old and 2 year old. I live in saggart/ rathcoole area and need someone 4 days a week (Tue off) 8:30 to 5:30. School run required so full driving license essential. Please let me know if you are still available and interested.
Regards
Gina

10/09/2013 20:48 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I am looking for someone to mind 7 and 10 yr old (girl and boy) Tues-Fri and collect from school in Seapoint and bring them home to Booterstown.
They are extremely easy children and have had a minder for 4 years that is returning to college.
As I work freelance it would be short term (Sept-mid Dec).
If you are interested please email me annelieseoc@gmail.com.
Thanks
Anneliese

re... : childminder available, south dublin           reply
19/09/2013 17:03 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my names Amanda Barnes. I am an reliable Irish childminder, I am 19 years old. I am available to start Full/Part time work straight away. I am from the Sallynoggin area. I have years of experience in childminding. I have minded children in their own homes and in my home, i also done some duties around their home such as laundry and light house work. I also prepared meals for the kids. During my time working with kids i had arranged arts and crafts an brought them out to parks and play centers etc. I do not drive, but would be willing to use public transport or walk. I charge 6 euro per hour. I am available to work as soon as possible. Plenty of references are available. If interested contact me on 0851980377 call or message anytime.
Amanda Barnes

re... : childminder available, south dublin           reply
19/09/2013 17:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my names Amanda Barnes. I am an reliable Irish childminder, I am 19 years old. I am available to start Full/Part time work straight away. I am from the Sallynoggin area. I have years of experience in childminding. I have minded children in their own homes and in my home, i also done some duties around their home such as laundry and light house work. I also prepared meals for the kids. During my time working with kids i had arranged arts and crafts an brought them out to parks and play centers etc. I do not drive, but would be willing to use public transport or walk. I charge 6 euro per hour. I am available to work as soon as possible. Plenty of references are available. If interested contact me on 0851980377 call or message anytime.
Amanda Barnes

11/09/2013 21:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Kimberly ,
I am looking for someone to look after my 5 year old son from 1.30 until 6 in my house. We live near his school. If you are still available please let me know. Thanks,
Sarah

09/09/2013 15:09 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
Please could you send me a message if you could talk about minding my son, 15 months in your home? My email is alisonfulluck@hotmail.com
Thanks
Ali

childminder available, south dublin           reply
08/09/2013 11:56 - Dublin South Childminders
caring and reliable irish childminder available to start work straight away. non smoker.i am from dunlaoirghaire area. years of experience. have cared for children in their own homes duties include preparing meals, organising daily activitoes such as outdoor play and arts and craft, light housework if needed. i am currently doing voultry work in a creche minding children aged 6months+. i have plenty of references. 8euro per hour. please do pm me if interested and would like to know more regards kimberly

discussion forum terms & conditions

;