Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available

re : childminder available           reply
26/10/2013 20:23 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there. I just lost my childminder who was wonderful but got a great job. My 16 month old little girl now needs to find a new home away from home for just 3 mornings a week (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday). There was also another little boy who was 19 mths old being minded at the same childminder and the 2 kiddies became firm friends and the other mom is also looking for a childminder so if you´re interested it would be great to mind the 2. Anyway, if you´re interested in either option, let me know! I live in Carpenterstown.

childminder available           reply
12/09/2013 16:01 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all im an experienced childminder with fetac level 5 in child care and have garda vetting. I have worked in several creche´s in my area, and have covered as creche superviser on occasions. I have also worked as a family visitor for Lifestart and ran a mother and toddler group. I have now choose to stay at home as I have a 20 month old girl and two older children in secondary school. I would prefer to take the child on in my own home I also have my own car with a full drivers liecence anyone interested can pm me. Thanks references available

discussion forum terms & conditions

;