Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available in Stillorgan/blackrock area

childminder available in Stillorgan/blackrock area           reply
13/04/2014 17:33 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Morgan, I am 26 and currently looking for work child-minding for afterschool children as I am not available in the mornings. I have a FETAC Level 5 and 6 in childcare, I also have a paediatric First Aid Certificate and Manual Handling, and I have received training for Child Protection, Crisis Prevention and Aístear and Síolta. I am also Garda vetted.
I am looking for child-minding work alongside my little boy aged five who is in school in the mornings. We are fun, loving and caring and love to do arts and craft activities, play outside and go on exciting outings.
I live in Stillorgan, I have a full drivers licence and my own car to travel to your home or for school pick-ups if needed. Otherwise, I live in a house completely child-safe in a quiet estate provided with a big green.
I am currently working in a playgroup in the mornings and I am available weekdays after 1.30 p.m. and flexible rates.
I have experience working with children from 0 to 6 years but I am comfortable working with older children too.
If interested you can PM me or contact me by email on morgantomi13@hotmail.com or by phone on 0858472844.
Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;