Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available in shankill

childminder available in shankill           reply
28/08/2015 21:47 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,my name is Linda i am a fully qualified childminder in the shankill area,i have over 20 years experience in childminding,i am garda vetted and have a full clean drivers licence.if you would like your little one minded in a loving home from home environment,then please feel free to call me on 0863234931.thankyou

re : childminder available in shankill           reply
21/09/2015 08:46 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Linda
Myself and my husband live in Shankill with our 16 month old daughter and are currently looking for a childcare solution. If you still have availability maybe you could ring me and we could chat further. My number is 086 3328628. Do you mind other children?
Gill : )

re : childminder available in shankill           reply
07/09/2015 10:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Linda,
I´m a new mum of a 3 month old girl. I´ll be returning to work in early December so am just trying to get myself organised for when I have to leave her. We´re lookin for a mum who wants to spend the hols with her own kids or someone who doesn´t mind working school term only as the school holidays will be unpaid as I work as an SNA so will be off at this time. We live in cabinteely and the hours would be 9ish in the morn til 3.20ish in the afternoon. Would you be interested? How old are your children? Have you any qualifications? How much would you be looking for?
I look forward to hearing from you,
Mary

discussion forum terms & conditions

;