Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available mid louth area in minders home

childminder available mid louth area in minders home           reply
21/08/2013 17:52 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

As all my children are now at school, i find myself with time on my hands again.
I would love to fill our home with laughter again...to fill the void left, with having my youngest in 4th class.

I am offering childcare from early morning...mon to sat inclusive, from early morning to late night, at an unbeatable rate of 80e p/w for one child..full time, and 110 for a sibling.

Fulltime/part time care available...can only mind in my own home, hence the price!

All meals/snacks included in above prices (except for formula for babies)

please feel free to contact me here for further details

re : childminder available mid louth area in minders home           reply
22/08/2013 20:40 - Louth Childminders
Hi there ,
Just wondering what area you are living in, I have a 3 year old but also a 6 year old not sure if you do school picks ups but would need the 6 year old dropped off and collected from school in Dunleer. I look forward to hearing from you

re... : childminder available mid louth area in minders home           reply
23/08/2013 05:53 - Louth Childminders
Hi
Thanks for reply. Sorry, im not near ur area, im in castlebellingham area.
Hope u find someone

29/08/2013 18:16 - Louth Childminders
HI IM IN HAGGARDSTOWN JUST UP THE ROAD REALLY DO YOU DO PICK UPS....

22/08/2013 16:51 - Louth Childminders
Hi there
Just saw your add..
Do you do school pickups? Whereabouts do you live? I live in Drogheda,near the town centre. have 2daughters, the eldest who is three and a half will be starting preschool in September, while her younger sister ( 2Years, 2 months) starts playschool at the same school in Drogheda, near the town centre. I am looking to get back into work full time and would require someone to pick the girls and have them in the afternoon. (12.30 pm pick up) till 5pm mon-fri.Let me know if that is something you can do and what you will charge for that.
There are a few things I need sorted out and if all goes well will need someone 2 weeks from now. Thanks
M.

24/08/2013 06:09 - Louth Childminders
Hi have you found a childminder for your 2 children. I live in Drogheda and currently available to mind children in my home and also available to do school Collection
I am Garda vetted have child care experience and from sept all my children will be on school
Pm if you want more info

05/09/2013 12:31 - Louth Childminders
Are you still available looking for someone to mind a 3 year and 8 month old. I would need the 3 year old picked up from pre-school. Would need someone to be flexible with days as some weeks would be a full week while other weeks would be 2/3/4 days

discussion forum terms & conditions

;