Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder available terenure/templeogue area opposite St.Pius X NS

re : childminder available terenure/templeogue area opposite St.Pius X NS           reply
01/08/2013 11:44 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My daughter is starting JI in September in bishop shanahan in orwell, templeogue. Do you provide collection and afterschool care for her school?
Regards,
Sabrina

re : childminder available terenure/templeogue area opposite St.Pius X NS           reply
21/07/2015 12:43 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
Can you please let me know if you have any availability for afterschool care on a Wednesday and possilbly also on a Friday from September of next year.
My daughter is going into 3rd Class in St. Pius. Also please can you let me know what your daily rate is.
Thanks
jillian

21/07/2015 13:24 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
I will be moving to the Orwell area of Templeogue in the coming months and am currently looking for a child-minder for my 3 year old girl. Monday to Friday 8-6.
Would you be available or interested in this possibility?
Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you.
Aoife

re... : childminder available terenure/templeogue area opposite St.Pius X NS           reply
30/07/2013 18:13 - Dublin South Childminders
hi,i am interested to apply i just leave here in terenure.

22/07/2015 14:08 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there
I have two children in St Puis School - boy in 4th class and girl in 1st class- I live in rathgar but need childminder 4 afternoons per week from 2.30 to 6 - can you give me a call on 087 9239904
thanks
Caroline

30/07/2013 18:15 - Dublin South Childminders
hi,i saw your ads are you looking a childminder coz im willing to apply.

re... : childminder available terenure/templeogue area opposite St.Pius X NS           reply
02/08/2013 13:11 - Dublin South Childminders
i have lots of experience about childminder i worked with a irish family for 10years if u need reference i can give u one coz my employer is willing to give.

19/08/2015 21:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Is this still available?
I have a daughter going into 3rd Class in St Pius GNS and am looking for afterschool care.
Are you interested?

28/07/2015 12:39 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sabrina, My name is Noelle I kind and caring Mum and offer home from home care for children. My own children attend Bishop Shanahan so I know the school and teachers very well. If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me @0857021490. Looking forward to hearing from you Noelle.

childminder available terenure/templeogue area opposite St.Pius X NS           reply
08/07/2013 09:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Experienced mother of school going children, and qualified Montessori teacher available to mind children, full or part-time in my home. Located across the road from St.Pius X NS, Terenure, ideal for school runs. I can provide a warm, safe and fun environment for your children with a well equipped playroom and safe garden area. Please pm me if you are interested, i look forward to hearing from you.

02/08/2013 10:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, I also live in this area and I have a 10month old boy that I need to find a childminder as I will be returning to work. Please can you tell me a bit more about yourself in detail or perhaps we could meet? Thank you,Fiona.

23/07/2013 09:48 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, my daughter is starting primary in Presentation in September. I need someone to drop her to school every morning. Would this be possible for you?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;