Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder/nanny available Irish,26,4 years montessori experience

childminder/nanny available Irish,26,4 years montessori experience           reply
24/06/2015 16:14 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Sinead. I am 26 years old, Irish and living in Dublin 4.I am currently working as a Montessori teachers assistant and also a team leader in my centre. I have worked with all age groups over the past 4 years since receiving my Fetac level 5 qualification in childcare, working in Dublin and also in Australia.I have experience in nannying and have done a lot of babysitting over the years. I have acquired my professionalism in working with children over the last 4 years working in Montessori. I have my certificate in first aid and haccp and also garda clearance. I do not have a drivers license. I love working with children and encouraging them to achieve their highest potential. I am a very caring, affectionate and understanding childcare worker who likes to make things fun with the children and have their experience under my care as positive as possible. I am looking for a full time nanny/childminder position in Dublin . If you would be interested in calling me to discuss what you are looking for further please contact me via e-mail quanndowling@gmail.com
Kind regards,
Sinead

discussion forum terms & conditions

;