Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder needed

re : childminder needed           reply
20/03/2014 20:06 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi just wondering where you live . I live in balbriggan . I have 6 years experience minding children with excellent reference. I have 3 daughters age 16,6 and 18 months . I have my own car . If your interested call je on 0851296644 regards Cora

re... : childminder needed           reply
21/03/2014 19:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi. Are you looking for a minder in your own home or in the minders home? I live in ashtown d15 if this is any use to you. Thanks, nicola.

24/03/2014 15:04 - Dublin North Childminders
hi i live on the navan road 4 children 22 18 13 6 been minding two boys last three years just finished if u like to give me call 0860646642

re... : childminder needed           reply
21/03/2014 11:26 - Dublin North Childminders
Sorry forgot to add in where I live, im in Carpwenterstown in Castleknock so its too far from me.
Thanks anyway
Sinead

childminder needed           reply
18/03/2014 15:33 - Dublin North Childminders
I am looking for a childminder for my daughter from the end of August 2014 to the end of June 2015. I am a primary school teacher so I am looking for someone to mind my daughter during the school term only. The hours would be from 7:45am to 3-3:30pm Monday to Friday. My daughter will be nearly 11 months at the end of August. I am looking for someone reliable and experienced with babies. Thank you

20/03/2014 22:37 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, where are you based ? I am an experienced childminder living in Swords. I am minding 2 little girls at the moment during school term. I have a place for 1 more child. I have excellent references. Pm me if you would like to chat further. Thanks.

30/03/2014 20:45 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello,
I´m interested in this position. I´m experienced nanny. I´m Spanish. I´m 32 years old. I’m friendly, professional, patient and I really enjoy working with children. I´m available to start immediately. I´m living in Dublin 7.
I look forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;