Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder needed in santry

re : childminder needed in santry           reply
20/10/2014 09:57 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am replying to the ad I saw you posted looking for a chilminder :) My name is Laoise. I am a qualified social worker but am not working at the moment as I am looking after my own little boy who is nearly four. I have loads of experience working with children, wand with children with special needs. I can also provide you with garda vetting. My number is 0879470301 if you wish to contact me. Thanks a million :)

21/10/2014 20:22 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi just wondering did you get childminder yet I think I already replied to you but not sure I live in Turnapin In Santry so would be on way to Airport I have two school going children and have experience with minding children Ref Available Rate is €5 an hour
Thanks Dolores

childminder needed in santry           reply
07/10/2014 13:00 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
Due to return to work in couple of weeks and need childminder for 1yr 4mths girl.
I work shift at airport so some weeks may not need full time
I know my shifts three weeks in advance so we could come to agreement
Could defiantly guarantee 20 hours per week
ideally would love someone with kids for her to play and learn from and also someone with experience
Looking forward in hearing from you
Thanks x

18/10/2014 10:54 - Dublin North Childminders
hey i would be intrested in this. I have a 7 year old daughter im living in whitehall i have fetac level 5 in childcare and have done private childminding before i have refrencess and garda clearance if you would like to contact me on 0858407260 thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;