Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder needed near our ladys grove, goatstown.

childminder needed near our ladys grove, goatstown.           reply
07/09/2014 21:00 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Calling sahms ( stay at home mums) in goatstown or clonskeagh who want to pick up some extra children and extra cash during the week. I work 3 days and need someone to collect our son from the preschool at 12 and then our senior infant from school at 1.35, bring home, entertain, supervise homework and feed dinner to. They will be collected by 6pm. We are very easy going and friendly and are looking for somewhere that the children will look forward to going to after school. We are also open to someone minding them in our home but it might suit a parent better to be in your own house. Must be nonsmokers.

If interested email clairewhite69@hotmail.com.

Many thanks

re : childminder needed near our ladys grove, goatstown.           reply
08/09/2014 10:22 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
My name is Hannah and I´m currently running an after school club in my house in Leopardstown. I am a mum to a 10 year old boy and have been teaching for 15 years. I wouldlive to chat more with you. Please feel free to call me on 0862638801.
Best wishes,
Hannah

re : childminder needed near our ladys grove, goatstown.           reply
09/09/2014 10:28 - Dublin South Childminders
hi,i am a mother of 2 boys age 6 and 2 and i live in windy arbour,i would be really interested in this position as it is all within walking distance for me as unfortunately i do not drive.we have just had a new park built which is right on our doorstep which we frequent on a daily basis when homework and dinner is done,if you have any questions that you would like to ask me,please do not hesitate to call me on 0860895867,thankyou.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;