Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder reqiured in dublin9/11 area

re : childminder reqiured in dublin9/11 area           reply
13/04/2015 15:19 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear mum,
We are looking to share our brilliant nanny from mid/end of June (dates could be negotiated) in Dublin 9 (Drumcondra area).
My name is Paula, I am the mum of 18th month old Telmo, and work as a lecturer in DCU. My childminder Erlyn has been minding Telmo and another baby girl of similar age for a year now and she is excellent. She minds them both either at my house or in the other family’s place (not in her own home, which suits us). Now the other family is having a member of their family to mind the little girl and I am really hoping to find a similar arrangement. Erlyn works full time for me at the moment and three days a week for the other family, but her hours can be negotiated.
A bit about Erlyn: She is from the Philippines where she has three kids herself, and has years of experience. Both Telmo and Isabella love her and she’s brilliant with them, very patient, and extremely reliable and capable. They go to the park at least once a day and we are planning to take them also to Café O Play, a play centre in Dublin 3, once a week. She has never once been late or called in sick. I trust her completely.
We are in Glenarm Square (Dargle Road) so if you are in the area, or reasonably close, and it would suit you to have your child at your house as well as mine (we could find an arrangement that suits) I’d love to hear from you.
Many thanks,
Paula

14/04/2015 21:19 - Dublin North Childminders
Position has filled.
Thanks

14/04/2015 21:20 - Dublin North Childminders
Position has been filled
Thanks

childminder reqiured in dublin9/11 area           reply
09/04/2015 20:49 - Dublin North Childminders
im looking for childminder who is genuinely loves kids , to look after my 10 month daughter 4 days a week.who only takes one to two children.
please pm thanks

13/04/2015 11:10 - Dublin North Childminders
HI MY NAME IS BERNIE I LIVE IN FINGLAS EAST CURRENTLY LOOKING TO MIND CHILD/ CHILDREN ON A PARTIME BASES PLEASE CUNTACT ME ON 0857207063 OR4423951 KIND REGUARDS BERNIE

13/04/2015 20:04 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name kim, I´m fully qualified in childcare with first aid. I´m working part time in the baby room in a creche. I have my own little girl so looking to look after your baby in my own home. I drive and have my own car.I m living in Dublin 8 jus off city centre I´m woundering is your job out were you live or do you need to travel as I could meet you and have drop of poi not that suits us both. I´m a genuine girl who loves children dearly .I´m a young girl who is fun, caring, very easy going and extremely responsible.
Many thanks
kim

childminder reqiured in dublin9/11 area           reply
09/04/2015 20:49 - Dublin North Childminders
im looking for childminder who is genuinely loves kids , to look after my 10 month daughter 4 days a week.who only takes one to two children.
please pm thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;