-----------------------------------
Hi
Has this position been filled?
Regards
Linda

re... : childminder required Kilcock area           reply
16/09/2013 22:21 - Kildare Childminders
Thank you very much for your reply. Unfortunately I require someone every week and would need someone 4 or 3 days each week.
Thank you again

childminder required Kilcock area           reply
16/09/2013 14:01 - Kildare Childminders
Required mature, kind, reliable and flexible lady to mind one child, 6yrs old attending school in Kilcock. 3 days per week with 4 on occasion. Can mind in own home or mine, need to be able to do school drop and pick up.
Thank you

re : childminder required Kilcock area           reply
16/09/2013 19:39 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, i live in maynooth. i have 9 years exp. in childminding. at the moment i am working in ashtown to mind 2 children in doctors home from since 2007 to till now. i am working alternate weeks there. would it be ok? if i mind alternate weeks. if you leave at my home i will provide home made food, and help in home work aswell. i f you need my help please give me mail or phone. thanks.

re... : childminder required Kilcock area           reply
27/09/2013 10:43 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Aimee and i am living in Kilcock I an a fully qualified childcare worker woth over 8 years experience. I have a diploma in childcare and education special needs child nuitrition child protection first aid and haccap. I am a mother to a six month old and would be delighted to add your child to mix in my own home or yours. I enjoy doing a range of activites with children arts and crafts baking water play sand play etc. I am a non smoker and am fully garda vetted.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;