Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required castletroy area

re : childminder required castletroy area           reply
04/12/2013 10:41 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
If you are ever looking for a babysitter evening and weekends. I have over 20 years experience in childcare and have impressive references. I am a non smoker and have own transport. I have 2 grown children of my own and I´m currently working weekdays in childcare. Feel free to contact me or pass on my number to friends and family. 087 2738111

childminder required castletroy area           reply
19/11/2013 13:55 - Limerick City Childminders
hi im looking for a childminder for my two kids one is schoolgoing the hours will be first week 7 to 4.30 second week 3 to 5.30 it will be 4 days a week duties will be taking child to school and collecting looking after younger child at our home some cleaning duties if intrested please pm me or call me on 0863331213

re : childminder required castletroy area           reply
19/11/2013 18:58 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi,
I have three years child minding experience and I am currently looking for new employment. I am very flexible and always try to work to the family´s needs. I have references and also have my own transport. I am happy to mind kids in their own home or in my home, whichever suits. I can be contacted on 0871403304 if you need any more information. I really look forward to hearing from you :D
Tracy Hayes

re... : childminder required castletroy area           reply
25/11/2013 11:17 - Limerick City Childminders
hello tracy can you give me a idea of how much you would charge for the hours I have posted thank you...

discussion forum terms & conditions

;