Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required in Portlaoise

re : childminder required in Portlaoise           reply
01/09/2010 09:48 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. I´m avalable for this.
Have previous expirience and have references.
I live in Mountmellick but have my transport.

Feel free to contact me on 0870544011

Regards
Sonya)

01/09/2010 09:11 - Laois Childminders
I have sent you a PM.

Lisa

09/07/2014 17:08 - Laois Childminders
Hi i am just woundering if you have filled this poaition? I am living in portlaoise. I have a 4yr old daughter and 2step daughters. Looking forward to hearing from you. Jennie

09/07/2014 17:10 - Laois Childminders
Hi i am just woundering if you have filled this poaition? I am living in portlaoise. I have a 4yr old daughter and 2step daughters. Looking forward to hearing from you. Jennie

childminder required in Portlaoise           reply
31/08/2010 19:32 - Laois Childminders
3rd time lucky with this post on a crank of a machine!! Anyway, Childminder required in the Portlaoise area in either childminders home or childs home for a 5 month period initallly (Oct 2010 - Feb 2011 inclusive). Experience with children necessary and references will be required. Child will be 10.5 months at that stage.

03/09/2010 13:48 - Laois Childminders

Good afternoon,
I am replying to your post ´childminder required in Portlaoise´
I am a qualified teacher and due to the economic down turn, am finding it quite difficult to secure a position in the teaching sector.
To this end i am keen to continue working with children, as children have always been my passion.
I live in Portlaoise and I am offering my services as a childminder. I am very flexible with hours and have a full clean drivers license. I am willing to travel anywhere and undertake take any children orientated or domestic responsibilities that you wish.

please contact me on 086 2149865
lisaclarke100@hotmail.com

Many thanks
Lisa Clarke

02/09/2010 09:19 - Laois Childminders
Hi Breda,

Im currently living in Ballylynan. I have 7 or so years exp. minding children, with 3 families over those 7 years.
I have a car and full licence. Im currently looking for part time work, early mornings to afternoons. I have some ads up which you can have a look at if you like for further details about me.

http://www.schooldays.ie/thread/Part-Time-Nanny-Available-Athy,-Carlow,-Kildare-Areas-1008231703

Kind regards,
Aoife

02/09/2010 10:08 - Laois Childminders
hi just read your add for a childminder, my name is lianne im living in carlow, i have finished college my course was fetac level 5 childcare, i have full garda vetting, i hold a full clean driving licence, i have worked as a childminder for 3 children in carlow for a year i have also worked in a playschool / creche setting,so if you are still looking for a minder please pm me and he can chat, talk soon lianne,

discussion forum terms & conditions

;