Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder required kells area

childminder required kells area           reply
22/03/2015 10:26 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, we are looking for a reliable childminder for two children in childrens own home, three days per week, one child school goin, will need to be collected, own transport required, school is only half mile away, contact for further details, email conlock@eircom.net, 0868617653, thanks for looking

re : childminder required kells area           reply
11/04/2015 14:05 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i´m living in Ballivor and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area.I am currently studying to be a teacher in college but i am finished on the 17th of April until September.I´m 20 years old and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence, Garda clearance, first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and I am certified to work with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs, the most recent being in Intel in Leixlip so I don´t mind housework while babysitting to take stress off parents while they are away. Non- smoker and I love animals!Plenty of references available. I´d love to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;